Unfortunately, today there won’t be any text. I am as sick as a human can be. I will edit when I feel better. I just couldn’t fail you! Here is your Tuesday recipe!
Simple Green Pea Soup
Servings: 2Print Recipe
- 1 leek
- 1 small potato
- 2.5 cups chicken or vegetable stock or broth
- 2.5 cups green peas - (frozen)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 35% cream
- Wash and chop leek.
- Peel and chop potato.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large pot over medium heat and then fry leek and potato until soft.
- Add stock/broth, cover and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling reduce heat to low and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add peas and parsley and bring to the boil again.
- Once boiling remove from heat immediately and transfer into a blender (be careful not to burn yourself).
- Blend until smooth and season with salt and pepper. Depending on your stock's seasoning you might have to add a lot.
- Enjoy with a dollop of cream swirled in.
Have you tried this recipe?Take a picture and tag @greenhealthycooking Can't wait to see your version!