As if Pork Chops alone weren’t already finger-lickin’ good: these Mexican Pork Chops are one step further! PERFECT pork chops, burst cherry tomatoes, firm avocado and crunchy corn. All, topped with the creamiest avocado cilantro sauce ever!
So first of all, you might want to read my “Perfect Pork Chops” recipe post because there I answer all the questions one might have about how to cook perfect pork chops. Everything from what temperature the pork should have before putting in the pan. How to heat the pan properly. How long to cook Pork Chops. Tips on seasoning the Pork Chops and even a small tip at the end on how to clean your stove-top if too much fat ended up spraying everywhere.
How to make Mexican Pork Chops
In this post let’s just focus on how insanely good the combination of perfect pork chops and everything typically Mexican is a.k.a. Mexican Pork Chops. Most of us probably serve pork chops with mashed potatoes but today we’ll explore a more exotic way to eat them. Here is how to make Mexican Pork Chops:
- Grill some cherry tomatoes in the pork fat the chops released until they burst.
- Cut up some ripe but firm avocados to use half as side dish and half for the sauce.
- Prepare a sauce full of deliciously aromatic cilantro, creamy avocado and some lime juice. If you want, you can add some jalapeño peppers to the sauce to make it hot! YUM!
- And lastly, sprinkle sweet and crunchy yellow corn kernels and chopped fresh cilantro over everything.
- You can also heat up some corn tortillas and just roll them up to bite into them like bread. This is totally optional.
For a different way to eat pork chops check out my Perfect Pork Chop with Mashed Potatoes and Green Vegetables recipe or for another Mexican style meat dish, check out this amazing Skirt Steak with Basil Cream and Grilled Tomatoes. I couldn’t have chosen any longer names for those dishes, could I??